Each therapist sets their own rate. Please call, text, or email to find out the rate for each therapist. Rates are set based on 50 minute sessions. Some clients find it beneficial to do longer sessions. Some enjoy the extended support they receive doing this. Others describe faster progress toward treatment goals. Some cannot meet as frequently and meet less often but for longer duration. The most common session length we do beyond 50 minutes is 75 minutes. Occasionally, some clients will meet 75 minutes, take a break and then do another 75 minutes. There are many options and we can help you decide what is best for you.
At Hutt Counseling Center, we do not accept insurance. If you have any “out-of-network benefits” for counseling, your sessions may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Coverage will depend on your policy. Upon your request, your receipt will include the codes and information required by insurance companies for reimbursement of out-of-network therapy services. It will be your responsibility to submit receipts and obtain any reimbursement from your insurance company.
Before deciding to utilize your out-of-network benefit, we recommend asking your insurance company the following questions.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a different out of network deductible?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my plan cover couples and family therapy? Or does it ONLY cover individual therapy?